Physical Medicine Services in Austin
At Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center in Austin, we have formed a team of professionals that can offer holistic healthcare treatments to patients in the Texas Hill Country area. Our clinic can provide you with a wide range of services in one convenient, comfortable office. By accessing our treatments and services, you could find relief from the pain and inflammation that can drastically compromise your quality of life. Please review our services below and contact us to schedule an appointment with our team today.
- Active Release Technique An innovative tissue-focused massage technique that precisely targets the affected muscles, nerves, tendons, and ligaments. Treatment is an excellent alternative to conventional medication or surgery, as it promotes your body's inherent capacity for healing and self correction.
- Anti-Inflammatory / Joint Injections When arthritis leaves your joints so swollen and painful you find it difficult to complete everyday tasks, stop into our office for a fast injection that relieves pain for months.
- Auto Injury Clinic – Assessment & Treatment Delaying medical evaluation too long after an auto accident could results in insurances troubles later. Seeking treatment as soon as possible allows us to start immediate treatment to reduce long term damage and alleviate pain.
- Chiropractic Care Spinal compression leads to irritating symptoms that compromise an individual’s ability to live life to the fullest. Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center offers chiropractic care that help residents of Austin and surrounding areas.
- Class IV Laser Therapy DIOWAVE Class IV Laser Therapy is an innovative and powerful treatment that penetrates the injured or affected tissue, resulting in faster healing and natural pain relief. DIOWAVE Class IV Laser Therapy is a highly recommended treatment for a variety of conditions.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Detecting many conditions relies on viewing what’s happening deep inside your body. Our diagnostic ultrasound allows us to a clear picture to pinpoint issues and pick the right treatments to repair damage or compression.
- Egoscue Therapy Egoscue therapy is a 25-year-old postural therapy designed to eliminate chronic pain of the back, neck, shoulders and knees. In addition, it has been found effective for treating other physical conditions (like headaches among others), without drugs, surgery or manipulation.
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy The EPS 8000 is used for the management of symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation with electrical stimulation therapy. It can increase local blood circulation as well as provide muscle re-education while increasing range of motion. The device stimulates peripheral nerves for the purpose of providing pain relief and stimulates motor nerves for the purpose of muscle rehabilitation.
- Hair Regeneration Hair regeneration treatment works by using your body' natural growth and healing enzymes. This stimulates the hair follicles in your scalp, breaking the cycle of hair loss, and restoring the natural cycle of hair growth. The ACell + PRP injection treatment requires no longer than a 90 minute office visit with no necessary down time.
- High Tech Rehabilitation Seeking physical medicine & rehabilitation from Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center at our convenient Austin office can help to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible after an injury.
- Laser Like Lipo Laser Like Lipo body sculpting is the latest technological breakthrough in fat reduction. You can lose those unwanted inches without surgery providing you an effective solution for stubborn, localized fat areas with no pain and minimal downtime. Using state-of-the-art Laser Like Lipo wavelength technology, this revolutionary treatment gently “melts” fat to help eliminate it from your body–for good!
- Medical Pain Management Regardless of the root cause of your chronic pain, the team at Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center will seek to find a non-surgical way to improve your way of life. Avoid the use of narcotic pain medication with massage, electrical therapy, and many other options.
- Medical Weight Loss Carrying excess weight causes and contributes to a wide number of medical conditions. By slimming down and effectively managing your weight, you can increase the quality of your life and have fewer health problems.
- Neuropathy Treatment The various forms of neuropathy cause pain and disruption to daily life. Regain normal feelings in your feet or hands by finding the root cause first with our diagnostic tests.
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing We don’t just focus on spinal and nerve health here at the clinic. Austin patients can also visit for non-invasive imaging and testing that pinpoints issues with arteries and veins.
- Nutritional Assessment Is a deficiency in essential vitamins and nutrients causing or complicating your medical conditions? We can thoroughly assess your current dietary regimen and discover what nutrients you are still lacking for better overall health.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy PRP Therapy uses platelets from your own blood to repair a damaged tendon or cartilage. PRP Therapy is not only effective for combating pain, but also helps boost the healing process.
- PRP Facial The Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial is an innovative anti-aging treatment that enhances the skin’s collagen production by using the growth and repair enzymes naturally produced in your blood. Unlike other cosmetic treatments (surgery, fillers, botox), the PRP facial improves the condition and texture of your skin by triggering your cells’ natural capacity for repair and regeneration.
- Regenerative Medicine Regenerative medicine is a recent innovation in the medical field, as conventional treatments often focus on "managing" the symptoms rather than healing the body. In contrast to conventional medical therapy, regenerative treatments are long term medical solutions that work to recover health and regenerate tissue, restoring the body to its optimal condition.
- Spinal Decompression Treatment If you are experiencing low back or neck pain, Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center, conveniently located in Austin, will attend to your needs with expert care. Utilizing a F.D.A. cleared, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression system, the Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center decompression team will relieve pressure on structures that may be the cause of low back and leg pain as well as neck and arm pain.
- Stem Cell Therapy Stem cell treatment takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. Stem-cell injections have anti-inflammatory properties, but offer far more benefits than those of standard injection therapies. While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, stem cells actually restore degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors in Stem Cells may replace damaged cells in your body.
- THERMItight Thermitight is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that works to tighten any loose or sagging skin around your body. The Thermitight procedure can be used on numerous areas of the body where you have loose skin is such as: the neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, thighs and knees.
- Trigger Point Therapy A little knot of muscle on your neck or back could be wreaking havoc on your nerves. Find out if your symptoms are arising due to trigger points and how we can quickly relax them.
- Vibration Exercises And Rehabilitation A shaking platform could be the key to resolving numerous conditions that affect the spine. Prepare for adjustments that realign the spine or enjoy better athletic performance with a little vibration.
Call us today at (512) 806-0015 to learn more and schedule a visit with the friendly team of professionals at Texas Spine and Sports Therapy Center.